- Since orientation is a part of the state mandated process, your
Fall/Spring enrollment date and time is only released
after you complete the Online Orientation. Plan to spend
approximately two hours to complete the orientation and
- You are not required to participate in
orientation if you are attending SMC for the
Summer/Winter Session only.
- If you have applied for a future term or have
not yet applied, you are welcome to preview orientation
by signing on as "Guest" this preview will not clear
your orientation requirement
- You must sign on, using your assigned Student ID number and password, and
complete orientation during the orientation period for
the term for which you are applying.
- Online Orientation is available 24 hours
daily. Computers are available at the SMC Welcome Center
for your convenience, or you may use any off-campus
computer with Internet access.
- Please visit our
New Student Welcome Center
on the main campus if you have additional questions. We are located on the 1st
floor of the Cayton Center, adjacent to the cafeteria.