The Madison Project is a new 501(c)(3) foundation organization that has been created to serve as the operational arm of the venue, providing free arts education to the community, producing new works and creating a presenting season. Our new performing arts center will provide:
• An appropriate instructional performance facility for campus music, theater, dance, film and lecture presentations.
• An instructional facility for arts-related lectures and classes.
• A facility which can accommodate visiting cultural presentations.
• Arts education and K-12 enrichment programs made possible by the staging of professional events.
• Opportunity for greater diversity in cultural events for the entire community.
• A mid-sized state-of-the-art multi-purpose facility located on the Westside, which can accommodate professional chamber orchestra, opera, concert, dance, film and theater.
There is a strong need for this type of arts education programming. Queries have arrived from a range of potential presenters, nationally and internationally, wanting to hear about this state-of-the-art Westside venue.
How Can You
Boards and Committees — The Board of Directors welcomes leaders with diverse expertise to serve as directors of this governing board and on committees overseeing particular aspects of the organization’s work. Members of the Board are responsible for the management of the Foundation’s
endowed and non-endowed assets, as well as active fundraisers
for the Madison Project.
Unrestricted gifts to the Foundation allow its leadership, in coordination with the College’s administration, to direct funds toward those Madison Project needs that may not be met by traditional avenues of funding. Please contact Dale Franzen at (310) 434-3412 for more information on this.
information, please contact:
Dale Franzen, Director
Madison Project Foundation
1900 Pico Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Tel: (310) 434-3430
Fax: (310) 434-3439